Lanza’s Martian Arts is proud to announce our new Yoga Classes in Freehold NJ. Many times students ask what are the health benefits of taking Yoga classes?
- Sleeping better or getting fewer colds or just feeling more relaxed and at ease.
- It brings energy up your spin, heal aches and pains, and keep sickness at bay.
- Improved flexibility is one of the first and most obvious benefits of yoga
- Build strength through yoga & balance it with flexibility.
- Better Posture, Poor posture can cause back, neck, and other muscle and joint problems.
- >Can help prevent degenerative arthritis or mitigate disability
- Yoga practice increased bone density in the vertebras.
- Yoga gets your blood flowing. More specifically, the relaxation exercises you learn in yoga can help your circulation, especially in your hands and feet.
- Yoga also gets more oxygen to your cells, which function better as a result.
- Yoga Can lead to a decrease in heart attacks and strokes.
- Yoga practice lowers the resting heart rate, increases endurance, and can improve your maximum uptake of oxygen during exercise.
- If you’ve got high blood pressure, you might benefit from yoga.
- Helps with long-term memory.
- Consistent yoga practice improved depression.
- Burns calories.
- Yoga may also inspire you to become a more conscious eater.
- Yoga lowers blood sugar and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and boosts HDL (“good”) cholesterol.
- Yoga can boost Immunity
- Yoga can ease Migraines
- Yoga can boost Sexual Performance
- Yoga can help you sleep Better
- Yoga can help fight Food Cravings
Yoga is a mind-body practice that combines stretching exercises, controlled breathing and relaxation. Yoga can help reduce stress, lower blood pressure and improve heart function. And almost anyone can do it.
A number of studies have shown that yoga can help reduce stress and anxiety. It can also enhance your mood and overall sense of well-being.
Improved fitness. Practicing yoga can lead to improved balance, flexibility, range of motion and strength. And this means you’re less likely to injure yourself in other physical endeavors or in your daily activities.
Management of chronic conditions.
Yoga can help reduce risk factors for chronic diseases, such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Yoga might also help alleviate chronic conditions, such as depression, pain, anxiety and insomnia.